Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some New Vintage Image Brooches

I've been working on some new vintage image brooches. I found some really interesting ones while out and about antiquing last month and am now starting to work on some jewelry. My biggest problem now is finding the time to work on all of my ideas. I was thrilled to find two with teapots on them--you know me and teapots. This above is one of them. The other isn't quite done yet and probably won't be until the beginning of next week. This pretty teapot was actually from a Christmas advertisement, but with the pink and green it will look good all year round pinned to someone who likes tea. It has pink and green glitter on it also as well as touches of 18K gold leafing pen for extra shimmer (can't have enough shimmer!). There are other pins as well--a pretty lady in a hat, a kissing couple, and a blue and white Dutch image (think Delft tile). I will be adding all of these to my shops on Lollishops and Etsy soon.

2 comments:

fabricartist21 said...

I love Tea and Teapots and Teacups. My daughter has a great collection of teapots. I don't as I use the same one all the time even though I have several.

Say you won my giveaway and I still dont't know where to send it.
Did you e-mail me your address yet??

Pauline said...

This is so cute, Michele...I love anything with teapots, cups and saucers. You're right about the glitter too :o)

Blessings