Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Gift for a Man


I don't know about you, but I have had hard times in the past finding gifts for my husband. Our wedding anniversary is coming up soon, and I've been thinking a lot lately of what would be just the right thing or things for him. Sometimes I get him one big gift and sometimes a bunch of little ones. Of course, money is always an issue, and some years I can spend more than others, of if the occasion is particularly special or a milestone, I want to get something unique and extra special. Thinking upon these thoughts, I came up with these key chains for men (although I like fish and find them appealing myself). I suppose they could be zipper pulls as well. They are made from vintage images, and I've put them in my Etsy shop. What do you think?

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I think they're great, Michele, he will enjoy it because you took the time to make it yourself.
Congratulaions on winner my giveaway!!
Have a great weekend :o)
hugs

Betty said...

I think those are great gifts for men who fish. I'll have to check your etsy shop. Have a wonderful weekend.