Monday, November 30, 2009

Cupcakes and More Cupcakes!

There isn't much that is more fun than a cupcake! I had a ball this past weekend working on this new cupcake pin. I had these mint green beads that I've been itching to use....and what better than as mint green frosting? I've listed it in Lollishops and on Etsy (see shop links to the left).
Speaking of cupcakes, Gail at her blog, Shabby Cottage Shoppe, is having a cupcake ornament--these pictured above--giveaway TODAY--so hurry on over to enter. They are adorable, are they not? These you can keep up all year long. While there check out the rest of her beautiful blog and her shop. Talk about pretty stuff!

5 comments:

SadieLou said...

Look on the Marie Inspired Home Page!
http://lollishops.com

MaƂgosiaart said...

This look so sweet:)Thank You for share and so nice commennts:)Have a beauty day!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

That cupcake pin is so precious. The details are amazing. It was truly a labor of love.

Sweet holiday wishes,
Sara

Shabby Cottage Shoppe said...

OMG that pin is wonderful! How creative! Thank you so much for mentioning my giveaway and my shop in your post; I really appreciate it!
Gail

Melissa said...

What a lovely blog you have, and these are the most adorable cupcakes I have ever seen.