Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Back...and with a New Mousepad and Lollishop Widget!

Well, we had a wonderful past week with my family in Maine. The weather was cool this year--not the hot, humid, almost-unbearable weather of Julys past, but I really didn't mind. We picked sea glass off beaches, went to little shops, sniffed coastal rose bushes that grow wild everywhere, went to antique shops and yard sales (more on the goodies I found in a later post), and visited with my parents, grandmother, and friends at the church back "home". I bought this new mousepad at a store in Bar Harbor. I've always wanted one of these little rugs... being drawn, as you know, to genuine things that aren't in their usual size (like the genuine, leather-bound, miniature Bible I have and did a post about many months back). Our old mousepad was just that--old and stained--and we needed a change. I'm delighted! No doubt I will click better now. One new thing on my blog that needed attention right away is the new Lollishops widget to the right. Do you like it? Sadie got these widgets up and running while we were away, and I new that adding my Lollishop shop widget had to be one of the first things I did upon our return. Thanks, Sadie!

3 comments:

blushing rose said...

Yup! Your widget is really cute ... TTFN ~Marydon

Tina said...

Sounds like you had a great trip.
Love your mousepad - so cool

posies pearls and palette said...

I have been out of blogland for awhile, had surgery, now back and so glad you had a wonderful vacation. I still have the red chair studio blog and etsy but I have just started a new blog Posies Pearls and Palette to be more compatable with my lollishop of the same name. Trying to get new style items to bring into the shops, slow go. Brook