Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Bottles

I'm having such a grand time working on perfume bottles. One of my favorites has sold (see the apple blossom one a few posts down)...but two more have been listed, and I'm working on others (I'll have to make sure to do a post on the purple and lavender one!). Here are the two most recent additions.

This one reminds me of spring with its white flowers and butterfly. Of course the pastel-colored rhinestones are always a favorite.

This one features two crowns and is fit for anyone who likes royal pretties. I like the deep, rich ruby colors, the pearls, and those rhinestones!
Oh, don't forget to enter my vintage Valentine giveaway. See the link at the sidebar. I'll choose the winner this week.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

These scent bottles are too cute :o)
Blessings
Hugs

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

just lovely Michele!
thx for sharing your creativity with us ")