Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lollishops Shop is Now Open--Free Gift to First Customer!


Yes, it's true! I'm thrilled after all of these weeks to now say it is up and running. Many heartfelt thanks to Sadie and her computer crew for all of their creativity and hard work to make this a reality this past weekend. I have taken many of the things I had on eCrater and transferred them to Lollishops and have also put some new pieces on Lollishops too. To the first customer to purchase anything from me on Lollishops goes the charm you see above, an "orange-flavored" lollipop to honor the marketplace. I'm looking forward to the widget (I believe I read) I'll be able to put on here in the future, but until then, the address of my shop is http://www.lollishops.com/glass-bead-treasures. Please stop by...and please do stay awhile to visit the other fabulous vendors as well. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: