Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Warm Tropical Pinks Treasury

Well, this is the first winter snow for us here.  Burrr!!  Winter has arrived.  Sooo, I decided to do a "Warm, Tropical Sunrise Pinks" treasury.  I just discovered that we can get the snapshot of Etsy treasuries from Craftcult, so you'll be seeing more treasuries on here (Thank you, Craftcult!).  Anyway, I was greatly inspired by the pretty dress in the very first picture.  I think it is absolutely gorgeous!  Hope you will enjoy the that dress as well as the other warm pink items seen here.  

3 comments:

Tina said...

That´s a very cute treasury Michele.
Have a wonderful weekend.
~ Tina

Decor To Adore said...

There is nothing prettier than pink! I love the dress.

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

Bonjour! Thank you for this very pink post. I love it! Although I have redecorated with French farmhouse inspiration, I still very much adore my favorite shabby pink workroom. Thanks for sharing these, I need to run over to Etsy now! Au Revoir ~ Chelle