Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vintage Jewelry Embellished ID/Badge Clips/Reels

I'm always trying to think up new ideas for my vintage jewelry stash pieces.  The idea of embellishing some ID/badge reels/clips came to mind, so I bought some from a fellow Etsy seller and began embellishing.  I have to make sure that the pieces I embellish with are durable because of where and how they may be used, but I figure there must be some professionals--nurses, teachers, etc.--out there who like a spot of bling as well.  These clips had some views, but no bites yet.  Guess we'll have to wait and see how they go over.

3 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Oh yes, those are gorgeous!

lambs and ivy designs said...

Oh those are so neat, it almost makes me want to get a "real" job so I can wear one!

Cottage Rose said...

Michele; what a great idea you have there,,, how pretty they are.. I am sure they won't last long. Have a great weekend.
Hugs;
Alaura