Friday, April 29, 2011

Nothing like a Wedding...

...and a royal one too! While I got up too late to see the actual ceremony (got up at 5:20 a.m.), I was able to look back at what had already happened and then saw William and Kate leave the church...the carriage procession (gorgeous carriage and Kate looked absolutely radiant)...the dress (love all the lace, but I thought it was a little distasteful in that it was too low--not to mention Pippa's!!)...the jewels (that sparkling crown!)...that wonderful balcony kiss (TWO of them--how wonderful!). The kiss could have been a bit *longer*...but that's just me! I thought the queen looked absolutely fabulous. She is just all class, and the "True Lover's Knot" brooch was a nice touch. I'm truly happy for the couple, and they look like they are beaming and soooo happy. It's great that this has been a wonderful day for them.

No comments: