Sunday, February 14, 2010

Etsy Purchase from "Sew...That's It"

I needed a birthday gift for my grandmother whose birthday is coming up shortly. She loves tea (she's who I get my love of tea from), serving it to others with sugar cubes, and has sewn all her life. Well, needless to say, this pin cushion is the perfect gift for her! I found it on Etsy from a shop named "Sew...That's It". The sugar cube put me over the edge in buying it, and I'll tell you, it is as adorable in real life as in the picture...maybe more so (picture compliments of the Etsy store). Check out this shop for other cute items or if you need a teacup pin cushion for yourself or for a friend--Sew...That's It. I certainly recommend the store not just for it's products but for the fast friendly service as well.

4 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Michele!

This little cup is SEWWWW
cute!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hugs Susan

Pauline said...

That cup of tea is so clever, Michele, I've never seen anyrhing like it :o)

Blessings

sewfunquilts said...

That's sew cute and am sure she'll love it. Thanks for showing it to all of us.

deb said...

OMG! It is SEW adorable! Your Grandmother will love it!
Very clever
*hugs*deb