Friday, May 22, 2009

"A Window in Paris?"--Treasury!

Yippeee! I finally got to do a Treasury on Etsy--true, it's not the MAIN Treasury, but Treasury West is still a Treasury. I've been so eager to do one and feared having to get up at 3:00 a.m. in order to be on time to get in on one...but, no, during lunch the numbers got lower and lower. Finally, it was low enough to do (many thanks for the words of wisdom from people in the forums!). So, my Treasury is "A Window in Paris?" and features windows that could be seen in Paris. I figure, if I can't actually go to Paris physically, I might as well go through Etsy! ; ) I have no idea how to get the picture here...so here is the link if you'd like to check it out>>>>> http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=54746

1 comment:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Michele; I will go and take a peek at your Pairs through the windows... it sounds great....
have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura