Saturday, December 6, 2008

Picnik IS a Picnic

Do you ever finish something, then find it has to be changed after you have burned all of your bridges? I made a pretty banner for my Lollishop. It took me a long time because, well, I'm just not that computer saavy...and I'm cheap...so I had to do it myself which is why I went through Bannersketch (they allowed me to do a wonderful job--they are great as well). Perhaps someday I will purchase Photoshop or Dreamweaver or whatever the cool graphics software is to create my own totally lovely banners and bits someday. Or, perhaps I'll just pay someone to do all of the work and changes for me. But, we'll save that for another post! So...back to Picnik. I had to add something to the banner I already made. Some kind person on the Lollishops forum suggested going to Picnik to upload my banner and just add "Click on banner to enter shop" to the already existing banner. They actually let you do that...and I did that. Talk about slick and easy...and pretty (see my Lollishop for the final result if you'd like). I'm delighted. Best of all it was free. The very least I can do is toot Picnik's horn a little bit and give them kudos via my blog. Kudos to you Picnik (www.picnik.com)!

No comments: