Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Lovely Lollishop Find

I wish I could put a picture here...but I don't want to get myself into trouble! I found a lovely little teapot on Lollishops. I put "teapot" into the "search" section on the front page of Lollishops and found a little Sadler miniature teapot complete with tiny pink roses all over it. It is simply adorable! You know how I love little things...and roses...and anything "tea." It was natural then for me to search for and find this little teapot. You may view it by clicking here-->Sadler Miniature China Teapot Roses. The shop selling this little darling is Corn Street Vintage which sells many pretties. Why not check out the search button for yourself, which is very easy to use by the way, at Lollishops and while you are there stop by Corn Street Vintage.

3 comments:

Lori said...

very pretty find!!!

SweetAnnee said...

I'll run over to check it out..wanted to say Thank You my Bliss sister ..for the lovely pin and the little bible

Merry Christmas
Deena

Unknown said...

Thank you Michele for featuring my little teapot! It's one of my favorites and has come from my stash of teapots that I collected over the years.

I just love Lollishops.com for all the pretties, handmade and vintage that you can find there.

Please feel free to use my pictures anytime.

Cheers!