Friday, June 27, 2008

Crystal Wedding Bell Earrings


I just had to post about these new earrings created and for sale on my eCrater site (www.glassbeadtreasures.ecrater.com). I saw these lovely fluted crystal bells, and, though they were pretty expensive as far as glass beads go, I took the plunge and bought two to make a pair of earrings. The word "wedding" came instantly to mind when I saw them. They are dainty and elegant and beautiful. They are set on silver coated findings. I paired them with simple glass pearl beads and bi-cone Swarovski crystal beads to accent the bell and not take anything away from them...besides crystals and pearls are classic wedding accents and go with just about any color scheme. So, what do you think of them?

3 comments:

Sharon Goemaere said...

Hello:
I found your lovely blog via Victoria Magazine's community forum.I have joined but they will not let me post.How long does it take before I am allowed to post replies,etc.It is quite frustrating. :-) Blessings~Sharon

Anonymous said...

Those are just too precious! I don't know anyone getting married right now. I wish I did!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Simply charming!

oxox
Jennifer