Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Beaded Things

Well, on our long drive to South Dakota and back, I had plenty of time to bead. It is hard for me to just sit in the car doing nothing, so I got a lot done. Here are some of what I was able to complete. It was such fun, not to mention relaxing and inspiring, sitting there with nothing to do...but create!
This one is similar to one I have done in the past with a nice combination of light blue flowers.
It was fun working with my new rose beads--they are just beautiful and have great detail.
I thought it was time to get ready for fall with some beaded pumpkins in a brooch.
The two below have sold already (thank you, Nicole--I hope you will enjoy them) but wanted to include them anyway. I had been wanting to do a teapot for quite awhile and finally found the right mix of beads to do so.

No comments: