Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Catching up!

I've been slow with posts this month...I know! Life gets too busy sometimes. My parents are all moved into their house (it's the yellow one in the background of the pix above) and out of their apartment. We've had our garage sale (you know, I love going to 'em...but don't like having 'em!). We're finished with the kids swimming lessons. My husband's sister is all moved. We got the overgrown garden weeded finally. Whew...we're tired out and our muscles are sore! This week I'm finally catching up on things. We head off on our vacation next week and can't wait....so, I'll not be posting after this weekend either. As a side note, I've been trying to get a picture of my hummingbirds...but, alas! How they elude me! It was getting dark last night and the batteries on my camera were dying fast. However, I got this shot and am actually pleased, dark as it is, that the beauty of the luminous, green feathers was captured. I SO love watching the hummingbirds. They are such sweet little creatures. Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

How lucky you are to have your parents so hear by!! Love the picture of the hummingbird - they are so sweet and elusive - I think I hold my breath every time one comes into the yard.