Monday, December 28, 2009

New Floral Dragonfly Brooch

My mother challenged me to make a dragonfly, so I looked at the beads that I had and three days later created this little blue one. Have you ever seen those pretty blue dragonflies? One always seems to find the end of my fishing pole whenever we go on a fishing excursion. I like them because they are delicate and pretty actually, despite their names, with their gossamer wings and elegant demeanor. Anyway, this one has delicate pale lavender wings and is flying up through tiny fuchsia and purple flowers. It makes me think of springtime and summer. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! This is gorgeous. You did a beautiful job on this creation.

Happy New Year! May your year be full of joy & blessings ~ TTFN~ Marydon

Cottage Rose said...

OOOOOOOOOO Michele... it is just beautiful.... I don't think there is nothing you can't make... your talent is just amazing... Have a great week..

Hugs;
Alaura

PS; How about a LADY BUG...
just a thought.... hehe

Marie Rayner said...

That is so beautiful Michele. I love dragonflies, but I love Lady Bugs even more! I think it's the polka dots!

Duchess of Tea said...

Happy & Blessed New Year darling. Wishing you and yours good health, much happiness and vast fortune in the new year.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

the wild raspberry said...

very pretty~
have a very happy new year!
chasity