Friday, August 14, 2009

A Little Bit of Gold from My Two Treasures

This rose bush was a birthday present from my two little precious treasures--my two children! Though yellow doesn't go with my outside decor, they picked out this bush for me because the name was "Pot O' Gold", and there was NO WAY I was NOT going to plant it. It looked a bit "sad" for awhile this year--you know the tent caterpillars munching on it, the whole transplanting thing, Japanese Beetles...you know. However, it finally bloomed, and here is my little bit of gold to share with all of you. I didn't know gold could smell so nice. Such treasure indeed!

1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How lovely. I know how special gifts from your children can be. Thanks for dropping by our blog and introducing yourself. It's been a pleasure meeting you! Twyla