Friday, October 24, 2014

Mittens, Mittens...Ready for a Craft Show

One craft show down with two to go--one of which is tomorrow.  I've been trying hard to work on things and have sort of crunched my time in the preparation part---like organizing and pricing things.  With homeschooling the kids and other things going on, it has been hard to get things done.  Hopefully all will come together today.  I finished some more mitten earrings this week....


(perhaps those three little kittens should look here!) and more button card ornaments.  There are other projects that I have simply run out of time for.  They will be done for the next craft show in a few weeks and to put in my shop.  I'll probably put my Etsy shop on "vacation" for tomorrow while at the show.  Anyway, have a great weekend.  Lots to tell you.  It has been a crazy autumn--visitors, events, so many things.  I'll try to catch up in the ensuing weeks.

1 comment:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Those are soooooo cute!

Love the "correct French" spelling of our beautiful name! ALWAYS glad to meet up a One L Michele!

And I love teacups a lot, too! : - )