Friday, October 18, 2013

Vintage Jewelry Embellished Button Card Ornaments

I really love vintage button cards and enjoy looking at them on Pinterest.  Some are just exquisite.  I remember an estate sale that I went to that had many...wish I had purchased more of them.  Anyway, while these button cards aren't over the top exquisite, they ARE pretty.  Of course, you know I like to embellish things with vintage jewelry...so these were a natural combination. 

I bought some pretty paper and worked these up.  I tried to make them look pretty on the front and back. 


They are in my Etsy shop and can be hung around the home as home décor all year round. 


Hope you like them too. 

1 comment:

Createology said...

Lovely ornaments. Your details and embellishments are perfect. Creative Bliss...