Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stitching

I've been having a grand time stitching lately.  Unfortunately I can't stitch fast enough to keep up with the ideas that keep coming. 
Most of my stitching time is when we are driving somewhere.  Well, we've been driving around a lot less, and it is getting darker earlier now.  Anyway, I've been able to complete a few things.  They are made of felt, and I've embellished them with embroidery stitches, felt pieces, and beads.  I like how the beads add extra sparkle.  Here is an example of something recently finished and is listed in my Etsy shop. 

1 comment:

ByLightOfMoon said...

I adore your beautiful purple teapot and the stitching is fabulous!

I like the button exchange on your side bar , it may be too late for me to make a tin to join in, but I will follow and enjoy the goodies!

Smiles, Cyndi