Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tag Book and Box Swap

Jean at Lilac Lane Livery hostessed a tag book swap.  We had to make a pretty box and place inside a tag book.  My partner was the very talented ValeryAnn of It's an Alien Life.  ValeryAnn cracked her wrist during a fall, and I was amazed and pleased that she still held up her end of the deal and came through with creating a book and box despite this.  Many thanks and kudos to you, dear swap partner! She did a wonderful job creating a box and book in pinks and roses and with plenty of tea prints.  I just love it.





Didn't she do a fabulous job?  She included everything I like and enjoy.  Thank you SO much, ValeryAnn!  Below are pictures of what I sent to her.  Jean was very sweet to help me out in showing me what a tag book was.  I sort of guessed on putting it together.  I had bits and pieces of vintage things that I included to give the box and tags interest and texture including buttons, labels, feathers, stamps, lace, etc.  Enjoy!









Thank you also, Jean, for hostessing this fun swap!



5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

So glsd you liked your swap. Your photos have come out so much better than mine. I have mine from you at the side of my desk and keep looking at it. There is something different ot see each time. Loved having you as a partner and maybe we will get to play again together soon. hugs ValeryAnne. (aka Mrs A. )

Anonymous said...

Oh.... How pretty & delicately feminine!!
Stay Warm !
Marilyn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You both made awesome tags & box! Fun idea for sure!
Warmly,
deb

Mark Norkaitis said...

Very nice blog! happy I got a chase to stop by!
your newest follower

Mark @ room363

alveen said...

You both made great tags and boxes!
I had fun with this swap too, although I wasn't really sure what I was doing.
Hugs Alveen