Friday, December 23, 2011

Can't Resist...

...hearts and vintage bits.  So, these have been the result of my work lately.  I found these sweet brass heart lockets from a seller on Etsy as well as some of the bits and pieces I've put onto the hearts.  Especially pretty are the guilloche pieces and those chippy flowers.


They have been fun to work on.  Ironically, I found a seller on Etsy who sells the little vintage enamel flowers, requested a custom listing of them...they agreed...and despite several emails over the past several weeks haven't heard a word back.  I'm so disappointed!  I know it's a busy time of year (but it has been many weeks)...I know things come up (but I've noticed they've listed many things)...but just can't understand poor customer service--at least communicate with me please!  I'd rather have someone tell me they can't get back to me until a month has passed than just not respond.  Oh, well...a lesson learned to remind me to have good customer service when a customer writes...and I'll keep on looking for my flowers.  Anyway, hope you like these.

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Another very pretty treasure!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope you have a great Christmas!

Bummer about the enamel flowers!
Warmly,
deb

Mrs A. said...

These are gorgeous. Love the pink one the best.
Your Tag book arrived today. Thankyou so much. Love it. Hugs Mrs A .

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Sorry to hear about the shop who didn't respond to you...hopefully you'll hear back again soon...

Meanwhile, wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love to you!

Karen Updike said...

They are beautiful!