Thursday, August 4, 2011

Taking a Computer Break

It's the last full month of summer, and I'm taking some time off from blogging and my shop for just a few weeks to enjoy the sun, the warm weather, and my family.  I'm constantly puttering around on my Etsy shop--doing treasuries, listing, checking statistics, promoting, re-listing, etc.--and it's time for a break away from the computer (so I'm going to put my shop in "vacation mode").  Oh, I may check the shop out a few times, and I'll be doing some shopping for sure for things for my shop and to embellish with.  I can't step away totally, you know.  Besides, the shopping part isn't work.  In fact, I get kind of edgy if I haven't visited a thrift store, yard sale, estate sale, or antique shop in over a week.  ; )  Anyway, I'll be back in two weeks hopefully refreshed and energized for fall and the busy months ahead.

2 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Wishing you a fabulous couple of weeks.... see you when you return...

Hugs;
Alaura

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Have a fantastic summer Michele!

Pei Li