Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings! I'm pretty new at blogging but thought I'd give it a try. I am a homeschooling mom of two who loves just about anything romantic, feminine, and pretty--teacups, flowers (roses especially), lace curtains, sparkling jewelry, glass beads, sea glass, stained glass windows, cottages, gardens, and...well, you get the idea. I have a hobby which I will be talking more about and have a shop at www.glassbeadtreasures.ecrater.com. I make glass bead jewelry--pendants, charms, and brooches--by stitching crystal and glass beads into little floral vignettes. Think needlepoint or petite point, and you will get the idea. Also, I am working on simply but elegantly beaded lampshades. You are certainly invited to look around for yourself on my website, Michele's Glass Bead Treasures.
I call these little hobby "creations" my treasures, but my greatest treasure, of course, is my salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. All of the pretty things in the world cannot compare to the beauty of having peace and assurance of where my soul will spend eternity and a personal relationship with God.
Thanks for visiting...and I hope to chat more with you in the future.



No comments: