Sunday, February 27, 2011

Press Kits for Marie's Danse des Fleurs

The talented Cassandra of My Artful Adventures (a beautiful blog in every way) has her lovely event, Marie's Danse des Fleurs, this weekend in Florida. Needless to say, I would have LOVED to be there. It sounds like an absolutely splendid time (even down to shopping at the Webster Flea Market tomorrow which incidentally my mother will be at at the same time!). I was going to do some press kits under the umbrella of Lollishops...but, as we know, Lollishops has sadly closed its doors. However, Cassandra was kind enough to allow me to do six press anyway to include in some of her giveaway packets. It was very kind of her, and I am thankful that she allowed me to do this.



I tried to follow the French theme and had great fun making the kits. I had a lavender theme and made a little charm full of purple and lavender flowers, a "French shoe" spilling over with lilacs vintage image brooch, and included a guilloche push pin for each item as well. I put these items on a rich silver and cream Parisian-inspired paper to bring everything together. I hope the recipients like and enjoy them.

2 comments:

BEAR's Mom said...

they are lovely {{{envy}}}
~victoria~

sjmcdowell said...

Simply beautiful!! One if my favorite colors too!

Hugs,
susan